Thursday, April 9, 2009

BoNa-fide!

Thursday, April 9, 2009
BONA-fide! hehe What's with the word, you ask? hmmm

BoNa Coffee Company is a new kid in the block (although they are already running
for 3 years and counting!), and when I say block, I mean 'the coffee block'. lol

They recently opened a new branch in SM Mall of Asia at Pasay City... And they also have branches in West Gate, Alabang and The Serenity Place, Las PiƱas... Soon, they are going to open 3 more branches (in Ortigas, QC, and I forgot where is the other one... lol :P), which will make them more known to Filipino coffee-lovers...



Personally, I'm not used to hanging out in coffee shops 'cause I don't like coffee... I repeat, I don't like coffee! hehe
If I don't like coffee, what makes me spend almost 8 hours of my day hanging out in BoNA?

First, their selection is so great... You can order from espresso, brewed coffee, frappe, protein shake, fruit juice, tea, etc... Yeah yeah, I know all coffee shops also sell these oh-so-good treats... How come BoNa's different? All their drinks are in low-calorie... Perfect for those who are conscious of the figure (VAIN)... Plus, they can give the calorie content for some of their drinks... hehe (Pls don't ask me for an example... I don't ask the calorie content of what I ordered... I'm not figure conscious... Besides, I know I'm healthy and fit... lol :P) They also serve muffins (which are so good and yummy... they bake them right in the shop! so, you get them fresh and hot...), sandwiches (which are A-Ok!), cinnamon rolls (yeah, a must-try), cookies (for your sweet tooth...), and lemon puddings (delisioso!)... (and fortunately, they are in low-calorie too... hooray! ) :)


Next, apart from low-calorie drinks and foods, the taste of each is delicious and original... (it depends with your preferences and likes... well, each drink is customizable!) They also design with sweet syrups the muffins, rolls, pudding, etc. before they serve it... Which makes them also a treat in the eyes... :) yummy!

Lastly, the crew is one-of-a-kind... They are very warm and friendly... What I like most about them is that they interact with us, their customers, if they are not busy with their work... They talk to us, socialize with us, befriend us, and make us feel at home... You can discuss to them anything you want to talk about... (Well, as long as they're not busy... :P) When I went to BoNa the first time, I immediately became close with the PM shift crew... And just recently, I celebrated my birthday at BoNa with my friends... Because the PM shift crew have become special to me, I also treat them some pizza... lol And one of them gave me a gift, a necklace... hehe they are so sweet... After their shift, we invite them to drink a couple of beers and they unhesistantly joined us... hehe yeah, can other coffee shop employee do that? hmmm just let me know... :)


And oh, wait... They also have a membership card...
Giving you these benefits:


1. 10% discount to all items

2. A monthly gift from them (a free drink maybe, or a muffin)
3. A gift for your birthday

4. I forgot the others :P sorry... hehe


All these for I-don't-know-how-much... hehe I still have to ask... :P

They also have a membership night, which will be flowing with free drinks (i think)... hehe Which I also don't know when... :P


So, there you have it... I hope you'll gonna check out this new coffee shop... Just try some of their drinks, and maybe you'll learn to love it just like me! lol

See you at BoNa Coffee Company! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Omerta #3 ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates