Monday, April 13, 2009

Playing Something Cold

Monday, April 13, 2009
I love Coldplay. That's a fact. Their songs are so phenomenal. I thank them for making the music industry so good. Hehe... Too much? Nah. That's how much I adore them.

Recently, they launched their new album (as if you don't know), 'Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends'. And it was an instant hit, especially for Coldplay fans. They also had released music videos of their songs from their new album. Check out the songs 'Viva la vida' (for people who is fond of upbeat songs) and 'Lost!' (for those who like slow melodramatic songs with Chris Martin's piano skills), they are so worth your time. If you don't like Coldplay, or if you don't even know about them, I pity you! Burn in hell! Bwahaha...

Here's my current fave from their line of music videos (please watch the clip ^^;):

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Omerta #3 ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates